Resilience First Aid Starter Training
Resilience First Aid Starter Training is designed to benefit a diverse range of individuals and professionals who are interested in fostering resilience and promoting mental well-being in their communities, workplaces, or personal lives. The target audience includes many professions and individuals from all walks of life.
The RFAST workshop covers the following topics:
- The evolution of mental health towards prevention, emerging trends in therapies, and new approaches
- The importance of psychosocial hazard awareness and your role in promoting a healthy environment
- The concept of Connected Resilience and strategies for cultivating it
- The six resilience domains, including their highs, lows, and risk factor awareness
- Identifying your unique strengths and creating a tailored resilience action plan
Included in the training is:
- RFAST Participant Workbook – Summary of the workshop content, space for notes, plus your own Active Strength analysis and personal Resilience Action Plan
- Completion Certificate – Useful for evidence of ongoing professional development marking 2 hours of attended training
RFAST workshops can be delivered online or face-to-face.
Fill out the form below to express your interest in this tool. We will be in contact with you to discuss.